Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Origin of Spaghetti

Throughout life lately I have noticed how God truly is the creator and originator of all things.

For example the mirror. Man created the mirror right? Well, God created the puddle or the water that reflects the object that it sees long before man figured out the manufacturing of glass.

My most recent realization of God as creator of all things was today. Today I made spaghetti squash for lunch.




As I was dishing out some deliciousness for my husband's lunch, I took time to observe this squash. Once fluffed up and left sitting in its shell it is the God created, original, healthy, good for you version of a bowl (that's right, God created the bowl too) of spaghetti!

There is nothing that we can create that He hasn't already created. God is so incredible and must take so much pleasure in creating. God in His love created us in His image. Part of His image is creator, so we too can partake in and enjoy the act of creating.

Although God holds the true patent on all creations, I'm sure that it brings Him so much joy to see His creation living life creatively and as  image bearers of Himself for the world to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment