Sunday, October 30, 2011

Post 16

Thus far, my 30 days of blogging experiment has been a success! Today is post 16, half way there.

I must admit, I wasn't exactly sure of what the results of this experiment would be.

My main concern was about being disciplined. So often it is real easy to push most things aside for another day. Committing to writing something, for better or worse, at least once a day has often been a challenge; especially when there seemed to be nothing to write about or the evening, coupled with being sleepy, crept in on me. 

Overall, my experience has been a good one. Setting a goal for myself has been challenging and I like a challenge. Not only that, I also really enjoy writing. Blogging everyday, in order to meet my goal, has really caused my creative brain juices to flow more which results in a written product and a sense of accomplishment.

I'm thankful to have decided to do this project, hopefully it will cause some of you to seek out projects of your own. I'm also very thankful for those of you who read my blog. To be honest, sharing my goal with you has been a form of accountability to help  keep me disciplined. So thanks for hanging in there with me, for better and for worse, for rich writing and poor writing and till the 30 days are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment