Monday, October 17, 2011

30 Days


Why is it so easy to do the things we don’t want to do and neglect doing the things that we love?

So much wasted time in life. I will be the first to admit that I too, after a long day of work usually want to do nothing more than come home, fix dinner and crash in front of an episode of star trek.

 Instead of falling into the rut of life that so easily ensnares, I would like to try an experiment on intentional living. I found some inspiration in the following Ted Talk.



30 days. Make or break a habit. All of a sudden living life on purpose doesn’t seem like such a daunting task. I don’t have to save the world in one swoop, but rather, as my mom always said one baby step at a time. 

First baby step in order: post a blog every day for the next 30days. 

Wish me luck! Feel free to join in the experiment yourself.

1 comment:

  1. I like that, I would love to try to do that. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete