Monday, October 24, 2011

True Lob

Two years ago today my Sugarbear and I got married.

It was a beautiful October fall day.



Unbeknown to many people, the week prior was not so beautiful.

My Sugarbear had the opportunity to get a head start on the whole 'in sickness and in health' vow when I fell horribly ill the Monday before our wedding. All of my plans to have a clean, put together house (not to mention, a mattress other than my twin size) fell through the cracks. Survival was all that was on my mind. Thankfully, by the end of the week I was on the mend.

Aside from being a few shades paler (which did present some wedding day make-up issues), our wedding day was beautiful and went off without a hitch. A beautiful beginning to sharing the rest of our lives together.

Two years has truly flown by. We have had our ups and downs just like anyone. I can honestly say though, that I am still just as in lob (love) with my Sugarbear as I was when we committed to sharing the rest of our lives together, if not even more so and on a deeper level.

Here's to many more anniversaries, adventures, shared life and deeper lob (love) with my Sugarbear.

No comments:

Post a Comment